The Trinity Market is located within a Grade II Listed building in Hull and dates back to 1902. The £2.7m refurbishment was split across two phases, with both the first and second phases having now been completed.
The first phase of works included new flooring, new lighting, new stalls and roofing work. The second phase focused on the refurbishment of the arcade.
Brentwood worked with Houlton in conjunction with the mechanical and electrical services design; involving the isolation and strip out of the existing services to make way for the new. Working in a live site with traders and customers meant that the first phase works included the temporary relocation of the existing stalls in the market area to the arcade.
Images: Trinity Market / Houlton / Hull Daily Mail