What We Do
Brentwood provide Mechanical, Electrical & Public Health (MEP) design services and subsequently:
- Working across all sectors of the construction industry we can provide leading expertise at all stages of the project, from inception through to commissioning and post occupancy.
- We provide low and zero carbon design solutions and engage with architects and clients early on in the scheme to achieve the best possible outcome for the life of their buildings.
- The practice has exceptionally varied experience and provide service to a diverse range of clients in the public, private, industrial and commercial sectors.
- We pride ourselves that client satisfaction results in repeat business, which is why delivery and cost effectiveness stand at the heart of our objectives.
- We are committed to keeping our staff at the forefront of the rapidly changing demands of technology and advances in knowledge, through significant investment in training and development.
- Encourage outreach opportunities to inspire and educate future generations and support alike initiatives.
- All projects are undertaken in accordance with our mandatory QA procedures which are certified to ISO 9001:2008. Our accredited Quality Assurance Management System incorporated our Environmental Management System, Health & Safety Management System and Investors in People.
For further information on the work we do, visit Services.